Tuesday, December 30, 2008

David's TV review of "Dragons' Den"


For the past seven months I've been writing about the work of conservative commentator and activist David Horowitz on my blog Books In Depth. A summary of these writings and my objectives can be found here.

My first freelance article for Horowitz's website, Front Page Magazine, was recently published here. It's a review of the TV show "Dragons' Den" putting the program in the context of the recent political question of whether the government should bail out the Big Three automakers.

I've recently submitted another article to Front Page which I hope they'll publish soon. It is film related and I'll link to it if/when they run it. I hope to write more articles for Horowitz's magazine in the future. If I'm lucky then they'll like my film-related piece and I might be able to write more like it.

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Wow, David. An interesting description of Dragon's Den. I never heard of the show but reading your review is almost like watching it. Nice to bring in the bailout and the Big Three into it.

And I notice you're writing a book on David Horowitz. Good luck with that. :-)

David Swindle said...

Thanks, Anthony.

Are you familiar with Horowitz and his work?

Anthony said...

I've heard of David Horowitz, but that's about it. I can see from the Wikipedia article about him that he's written quite a lot.